- Enter your plate supply voltage and plate load resistor value.
- Click the green button.
- Pick a desired DC operating point on the red load line.
- Enter its plate current and grid voltage from the graph.
- Enter the input impedance (AC load) of the next stage.
- Click the recalculate button.
- Read the cathode resistor value from the top of the calculator.
- Observe the updated green AC load line, which shows the extent of guitar signal swing relative to the DC operating point.
Copyright © 2015-2024 Amp Books LLC