By substituting R1 = 100k and R2 = 470k and into the voltage divider formula, we find that the voltage from the grid to ground is 82 percent of the voltage across the input jack:
Guitar Amplifier Electronics: Basic Theory
- a modern approach to understanding tube amp design. Learn more.
Guitar Amplifier Preamps
- upstream circuits using triodes and pentodes. Learn more.
Guitar Amplifier Power Amps
- from the phase inverter to the loudspeaker. Learn more.
The Fender Bassman 5F6-A
- plus Marshall's Bluesbreaker and Plexi. Learn more.
Georg Simon Ohm
- Imagine a world without Ohm's Law. Learn more.
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amp Books LLC
All Rights Reserved